Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Against the Wind...

On Saturday I was able to attend an all day scrapbook, where I of course did a very logical thing- made jewelry. :) Although I do scrapbook some, I was in desprate need of some beading time... I was waiting on better weather to take pictures of my weekend creations and I hope to get some pics up soon.

In the meantime, I am off of work this week for spring break (woo hoo)! Went to Charleston, SC for a quick 3-day trip.

Spent a windy day down at the Battery.




And a slightly warmer day at the Magnolia Gardens.







And of course visited several bead and scrapbooking shops. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your photos from the Magnolia Gardens are beautiful and really make me long for warm weather! Winter has been very reluctant to leave northern Illinois this year.

    ReplyDelete