Sunday, May 17, 2009

Backed Up on Blogging

May has proven to be a very busy month! As I am writing this I am wondering where the month has gone... Perhaps I did not notice the month of May arriving with the nervousness of standardized testing, end of the year evaluations, research, completing graduate courses for the semester, celebration of my brother's graduation, and the excitement of the nearing of the end of the school year. Whatever the reasons, I have failed to be an active blogger lately.

The following pictures are an attempt to highlight some of the recent events.

My brother's graduation from Macon State College with his Associate's Degree.


We couldn't be more proud of him!


My mom and I have just recently found a wonderful group of women that get together to scrap the first Saturday of every month. If you live in Georgia, you should check them out: HOGS (Heart of Georgia Scrappers).


Here is a picture of my mom and I in action (don't tell but I actually worked on jewelry instead of scrapping). :)


We have elected to participate in a recipe swap they have each month. This month the theme was peaches. My recipe came from this amazing site!


Check out the peaches on my tags! I made the tags using Creative Memories Tag Punch. For the peaches, I printed a photo of of Microsoft Word to use as a template. Stuck it all down and secured it with a brad. Not too bad for a spare time scrapper. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment